lulyg14, Feb 1, 2021
Description:
Using Lynn Grieveson Sanctuary
Lynn Grieveson Upbeat
Just Jaime May 2020 Staple

Revision of MOC Day 15 (Clean & Simple)
AJK, katell and mirjam like this.
    • mirjam
      Great page! Love how your photos tell the story!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful travel page
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @mirjam and @Angela Toucan - thank you both. This was the first "stop" on our Italy trip so of course I have a million photos of this piazza :-)
    • StefanieS
      Love the multi-photos and yet it is still quite clean and simple.
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Gorgeous LO. Love how it's still clean and simple, while I love lots of elements, I tend to not use too many photos as I don't want the photos to look cluttered. This is perfect!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • cfile
      Lovely redo of your C&S Italy trip page :) Fabulous mix of papers and template. I love the multi photos as well and I am glad you are making a book of your Italy trip. We did that with all 3 of our UK / Ireland trips. Thanks for playing along with February's random challenge!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @cfile Thank you for the great challenge! I'm getting my pages ready for printing this weekend at Persnickety with their sale!
      cfile likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @mywisecrafts My husband wants ALL pictures so this the balance I need to strike when I'm doing my books - especially the travel ones
    • cfile
      @lulyg14 YAY I love sales.. that is what I did last year with Blurb for my trip book. I love getting them back and then reliving the trip anytime you want just by looking at the pages. Have fun!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @Eyeore thank you! I like the balance of pictures and clean space! I have so many pics from this trip I need to really focus on getting them on "paper"
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lulyg14
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    339.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).