CaroB71

2021_MOC_22_TextShape

2021_MOC_22_TextShape
CaroB71, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
Oh my goodness! I don't think I've ever struggled so much with a challenge LOL! I eventually scrapped out my frustration after I lost count of my attempts to make the text I wanted to use work in one of the shapes.

Products:
The Bright Side by the Lilypad Designers https://the-lilypad.com/store/Collab-Bright-Side.html
Rachel Jefferies - Eucalyptus: Mixed Media Kit https://the-lilypad.com/store/Eucalyptus-Mixed-Media-Kit.html
amandac, chastml and Coady like this.
    • Saar
      I'm so sorry to read you had so much trouble with this challenge! I have to agree... I had to try more than once to get a look I wanted. It was not easy! At All!
      But you did a great job. I love how your title turned out and I Love that you scrapped about your frustrations. What a clever take on the challenge.
      amandac and CaroB71 like this.
    • CaroB71
      Thanks @Saar at least that’s done and I can laugh about it now!
    • bjthomas
      Oh man, I feel your frustration!! I spent way too many DAYS on this challenge... and in the end all I had to do was to flip a letter around and I finally got my desired title :) Love that you scrapped about your process and frustration :) And great job on the title!
      amandac and CaroB71 like this.
    • amandac
      You know what, this is seriously one of my favourites so far this challenge! I LOVE how you persevered with it (and scrapped about how it drove you mad lol). I think your title ROCKS Caro! You should be proud of yourself for not only conquering this challenge (and doing that fabulously!) but creating a fun and interesting page at the same time! Bravo Caro ... bravo. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      CaroB71 likes this.
    • CaroB71
      @amandac thank you so much for the encouragement:)
      amandac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    CaroB71
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).