StefanieS

Snow

Snow
StefanieS, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
For MOC9_24 Complimentary colors
I chose a browny pink (C46A6C) and added a green complimentary (29783E)
I used Lynn Grieveson Design's Creekside kit and Rachel Jeffries: Signature Pocket Art kit #1
amandaresende, Dalis and chastml like this.
    • Saar
      Oh what an awesome take on the challenge. I love the photos and page design. I love the green leaves scattered around as well. Beautifully done.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      gorgeous photos.. love the complimentary colors you chose.. the rosey pink matches their faces from the cold :) love it. Beautiful composition and sweet winter photos Stefanie!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photos, lovely soft page
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Dady
      Super snow and super layout,I love your photos ♥️
    • Karen
      I love the complimentary colors you've used on here! They are so subtle and very pretty together! I got lazy and did red and green for Christmas because for some reason I usually think of complimentary colors as so jarring together, but you've made it seem so easy and elegant!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      absolutely stunning! Love those complimentary colors!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • designbylime
      I love your photos, so perfect with those colors. Love your take on this challenge.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      What a cool and creative color combo...the pink and green! Much love for the snowy pics too!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • flowersgal
      That pink in her hood really stands out with your complimentary color selection. I like the sprinkles in a diagonal manner and the little green leaves. Lovely!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Dalis
      I love the way you did your scatters!!! wow!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).