BevG

Responses MOC Jan 16

Responses MOC Jan 16
BevG, Jan 18, 2021
Description:
M3 Oct 16 Main Kit
Doodles for MOC challenge Day 16

FYI - Last names covered since posting in a public forum.

Gallery listing for included layout:
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/surreal-challenge.428890/

Facebook post:
Me: And with this creation done, I am going to go mop the kitchen floor and do one more chore I have been putting off. No idea what this means, but I like it and it makes me smile. Like all art, you are welcome to comment on what it means to you...

Responses:
Dad: A Sad looking 1984 Chevrolet. Beyond that - who knows?
Jlynn: To me it looks like I've spoken out about someone I shouldn't have and gone to jail for it... Man I'd have never thought that a month ago.
Sister 1: Magical, mysterious, intriguing adventure!
BFF: It is a woman rooted in her home who wants adventure-to the point of being willing to hang her head out the window like a dog. She knows better though. So her dreams have become old and rusted. Prophetic art.
me: Yeah, might be me soon. Not sure how long I can stay home. 4 days has been my max so far.
me: James made it a whole week.
BFF: Did you notice the similarities between the wheels and the Coronavirus images?
me: Yes, I did that on purpose when I saw those elements in the kit.
BFF: okay I feel goofy. I thought this was someone else's art. It is yours? Wow! Very Cool.​
Sister 2: I Love it! To me its like taking road trips with her dog to enjoy nature makes her one with it, in all she sees
    • bellbird
      i love how everyone offered interpretations, it reads like art gallery conversations and that you have made this the subject of it's own page! the scrabble tile is such a cool addition and i like how the vine seems to have grown over the art doll!
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).