FDD
Free Template 73
Rachel Jefferies
Free Template Midnight
Kim Jensen
Eclectic Autumn Bundle
G.J. likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is stunning! The journal is too small to read, but I LOVE the photos and how you blended one in the background. I LOVE how you combined the two templates and I love your pretty clusters. Such an awesome take on the challenge.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love the visual storytelling through your photos. That’s so wonderfully you were able to make 120 loaves and jars! Such great photos and I love how you combined the two templates and added the blended photo in the background.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • ajm
      This is so awesome! Love the blended photo and how you combined the templates. Fantastic!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Kim, how lovely that you baked bread and made Jam to give to the sisters for Christmas and that you drove and delivered to those that could not pick it up themselves.. it is a wonderful thing to do for the holidays. I know it felt good to do it too, as I can read that in your journaling and see that in your photos. Fantastic way to use and combine the 2 templates. Thanks for sharing.. well done! I love it too that one of the photos you have blended it into the background. Stunning!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
    • umyesh
      I love your big photo blended into the background! I didn't even notice it at first haha oops! I wish I was in your ward! I'd be first in line to come get some :) I love how you combined the templates so there's one big photo with the four little ones.
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).