StefanieS

Discover

Discover
StefanieS, Jan 19, 2021
Description:
For MOC 19-Create a stamped background.
I used Woodnote Bundle from Sahin Designs.
Foundation Practical Brushes v3 from Allison Pennington.
Roar Layer Styles from Mommyish.
StoryTeller Aug 2019 Label Stamps by Just Jaimee.
    • Saar
      Oh I knew you would do something fun and creative. I love all the stamps and all the different colors. I love your photos and page design as well. So beautiful and perfect.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Travel stamps ... brilliant idea! This is so fun, Stephanie!
    • cfile
      oh this is great Stefanie! I was first looking at labels and travel stamps and then I went off on another path, but yours is just wonderful.. i can see the grunge style on your stamps and I love the date stamp in the center.. all the different shapes of stamps in different colors is so dainty and works wonderfylly with those gorgeous flower photos and the map photo.. Wonderful page Stefanie, and terrific stamped bg!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      Love, love, love the travel stamps! So cool!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • marijke
      Awesome background with all the different label stamps!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Very cool, layout. I like the randomness and the overlap of your stamps. The BG page's color is just right for this page. Nice job!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Love your layout, the overlapping stamps and colors are terrific. I did not know about those label stamps - they are awesome and a perfect choice for your photos! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a stunning page! The stamped background and photos match so perfectly!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • sberkan
      I love all those travel stamps on the background and the quote is perfect to go with them. Love this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).