AnneofAlamo

from inside my fridge - again!

from inside my fridge - again!
AnneofAlamo, Jan 20, 2021
Description:
I learned how to use my timer camera on my phone, and realize I can not run fast enough from my kitchen window outside to inside..bhahahha Original idea fail, but I had a blast with the main quote regarding deciding dinner! I laughed and enjoyed this so much! Pretty cool my heavy whipping cream and low carb tortillas match my favorite color duo!

68_itsadate_dymolabel-dinner

KAagard_Bake Sale
KAagard_Cooking Time
KAagard_Sunny Side Up_Utensil_Fork
KimJensen_Mashup Paper Words

SwL_Dinner Cut Out
bellagypsy_fridge_solid9
jj-st2020-may
jj-stSkylar-wa_good eats
lbw_from scratch_cooking pot
lbw_from scratch_wa2
prd_adventure_ribbon_hearts
prd_daily routine_dymo
prd_dinner date
Claire Grantham, chastml and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Anne, my dear dear so loved friend!!!!! I cannot find words to tell you how much JOY it brings us (Sarita too!!!) to see you scrapping, in that always marvelous blessing that is yopur personality that can light the darkest tunnel..... your pages are awesome, and I promise I will make time to catch up with you properly... just wanted to say, you are looking beautiful, love the darker hair, yopur smile shines, and the pages are one master piece after another.... LOVE YOU my friend, you & family are always with us in heart, mind & prayer , all our love.
      [​IMG]
    • cfile
      Great page and well done my friend.. Love the fun page and love that you took the photo from inside the frig.. so inquiring minds want to know.. does the light go out in the frig when you shut the door? LOL.. wonderful page and wonderful photo of you my dear!
    • AlannaH
      What a fun page, I love it! Great idea!
    • threadjungle
      Couldn't agree more with your sentiment!! And I love your imaginative take on the photo
    • Claire Grantham
      This is hilarious and genius. AND so true, I swear Hubby and I spend most of our lives discussing what we are having for dinner. Love that it looks like an old school poster.
    • redplaid3
      Isn't this the truth?! Love your layout!
    • jenn mccabe
      super fun photo idea for this Anne! i love it and love your page. i want to try this now!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    294.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).