Description:
MOC 9 | BOKEH OVERLAY

Credits -

Shine Bright - Sahlin Studio
Big Fade Templates - Lynn Grieveson

Journaling -
Wedding Song Lyrics.

Challenge Requirements -
Create a page with a bokeh overlay on at least one photo. You must use an overlay, not just a photo with bokeh captured in camera -
I used a bokeh I found on google for the smaller image, and an element in the kit for the larger image.
Karen, Dalis, threadjungle and 3 others like this.
    • cfile
      So gorgeous! How beautiful and wonderful to document your first dance of your wedded life together. Love that your journaling is your wedding song. Beautiful.. you should get this printed on canvas!!
      melidy likes this.
    • AlannaH
      Pretty!! I love the large photo blended with the big bokeh off the blended side!
      melidy likes this.
    • KittyY
      stunning photo! so elegant
      melidy likes this.
    • nfenchak
      Just beautiful!
      melidy likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      OH my goodness, this is so so stunning!! That bokeh adds such a dreamy feel to the whole thing and I adore that big photo!! Amazing work! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      melidy likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh how gorgeous is this, the bokeh also makes me think of the big ball that are on the ceilings of these places that cast lights like that!
      melidy likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is so so SO beautiful! I love the photos, the blend, the bokeh... If I was married, I would want a layout like that for my wedding album. :beat:heartlub
      melidy likes this.
    • Saar
      I wanted to add your beautiful layout to Froggy Favorites, but it is already in there.
      Totally deserved!
      melidy likes this.
    • ajm
      So beautiful and dreamy! Love the bokeh!
      melidy likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      gasp! this is absolutely stunning!!! The photos alone are amazing, but adding that bokeh affect makes them out of this world. Incredible!!!!
      melidy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    724.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).