Jan

JANUARY 6 - TORN TITLE

JANUARY 6 - TORN TITLE
Jan, Jan 8, 2021
Description:
TORN TEMPLATE & FORESTIER - LYNN GRIEVESON
Template was the freebie given for the challenge.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Forestier-Kit.html
FONT: BMD CUDDLEBUGS
ajm likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh I love the photos and I love your take on the challenge. Beautiful work.
      Jan likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh how lucky that you've had two homes near those birds. I'd love to hear one singing... I'm not sure if I'd recognize one or if we have them around me. I should look them up! I love the torn paper title and especially with the paper leaves you've tucked around too.
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      @Karen One of our homes was at the end of a street that had a big field area by it. There were two mockingbirds. One would sit in the far corner of the field somewhere and the other would sit on top of the streetlight across the road from us. They would communicate back and forth with each other. I loved sitting out on my porch listening to them. After we moved to the condo that was one of the things I missed the most about our old neighborhood. And then one day I heard this little one singing just down the walkway from our front door. I was so excited to hear it! It didn't always stay around like the others did. But it gave me a lot of joy listening to it. And I decided to go find it to take that photo. Made my day!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).