StefanieS

MOC4_Flowers

MOC4_Flowers
StefanieS, Jan 4, 2021
Description:
For the MOC 4 Flower Power Challenge.
I used Pink Reptile Design's Listed Elements and Papers as well as Bella Gypsy's Well read Frippery (and whimsies)
Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Stefanie.. I love that you are reading a cat book :) Beautiful cluster of flowers to border your photo.. your cluster of blooms really balances your page, and it is a beauty!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      I love this so much!! The cluster of flowers around the corner of your photo really stands out! I love the mix of greenery with your flowers and the balance of the cluster with the single flower on the top of your photo. Beautifully done!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty cluster. fabulous photo
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, I can't believe you are so fast, but you do love your flowers and this is another gorgeous flower infused page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh I love your photo and your beautiful clusters. I love the colors of the flowers as well. Beautiful take on the challenge.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Amson
      I love that you have included so many flowers yet the photo is still prominent. Wonderful page Stefanie.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ajm
      So beautiful! Love the color combination and great choice of flowers!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).