Bloom and Grow Collab. Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
All the Feels Collab. Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Simplicity Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
DSD 2020 Newsletter Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
heART Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Christmas Bits No. 1 by Pink Reptile Designs
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes
    • cfile
      Jen what a fantastic use of the template with all the grinchness! I love your title work and that green button with the santa hat to represent santa.. how clever! Your title work is amazing and wow.. this template was made for you! Love the blending of the larger photo into the background. Jen, this made me smile so much... very whimsy ... the doodled tree of the template looks like it came out of Suess land and the photos and title work and the whole page is making me smile.. now this year I will definitely have to watch the Grinch :) (I have never seen it!) Great use of the Suess quote for jurnaling... fantastic and also a Froggy Fav for Dec ! Thanks for playing along with the Dec Template Challenge! (Impressive list of credits too, to make your own Grinchmas!)
      JenEm likes this.
    • bellbird
      This is super cool! That alpha in the two colours made for an amazing title!
      cfile and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      @cfile Thank you so much Christa. :beat The show at Islands of Adventure was so fun - whimsical and very Seuss like. You will definitely need to watch it. Thank you for the Froggy Favorite. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @JenEm thank you so much for sending me the PM with the video of the show you saw.. how fun and wonderful! You are so very welcome! :bk
      JenEm likes this.
    • mirjam
      FANTASTIC page Jen!!! Love the big blended in photo in the background with the close- ups on top and brilliant titling!!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      the swirl tree is the perfect whoville tree... so fun!
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).