Soco_MerryMemories_flowersgal_web

Soco_MerryMemories_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Nov 27, 2020
Description:
Merry Memories
Credits:
On sale (half price) at TLP Nov27-29:
Designed by Soco
The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Merry Memories | Collection (the-lilypad.com)
Also used (but not on sale):
Digital Scrapbooking Templates | Templates – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so cute!
      Brilliant extraction, gorgeous smile and lovely festive page. So sad you won't get to cuddle him this Christmas. Hope it will be soon.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Tree City
      What a little cutie! Love your extraction, and like Angela, I'm sorry you can't meet him over the holiday, but hopefully it'll be soon!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • trekmom
      I can't handle all the cuteness. Have mercy, I want to kiss that precious baby. Such a beautiful page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a very sweet and cute little baby!! So sorry that you can't get together with him over the Christmas holidays. We are probably having the same situation here (no extended family) but for both boys birthdays as well as Christmas. Love the extraction and the festive background paper and the hanging ornaments. Great page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a sweet little boy, I love his smile. And there is always next year when hopefully things will be a bit more sane...
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designed by Soco
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    541px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).