HeatherB

Today Choose Joy

Today Choose Joy
HeatherB, Dec 1, 2020
Description:
Lift of Cousins by Scrapping with Liz

For the December Scraplift Challenge at TLP:
MPM: Celebrate by Allison Penningon, Amber LaBau, Designs by Lili, Paislee Press, Sahlin Studio, and Valorie Wibbens
Celebrate Papers and Elements by Sahlin Studio
Spark Elements by Amber LaBau and Sara Gleason
bjc, MrsPeel, KittyY and 1 other person like this.
    • KittyY
      this design is glorious!!!!!!!
      HeatherB and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @KittyY you took the words out of my mouth!!!!!

I know I owe you (both) a proper visit to your galleries, promise will do, haven't been all that well, withs Sarita still with issues with health, but my my oh My Heather...... I just came in and saw this calling me in the gallery and I HAF to come !!!!!!! you really, really make my heart fill with love, your technique is perfect, the elegance of the composition, the choices are perfection, and after seeing the boys grown up (did I see one of them with the girlfriend? you are my first in the list of catch up!!!!) my heart fill with sweet and cute, and, my friend, thank YOU for 10 years of inspiration and friendship...and 7 years of the most amazing support here.... you know I have you in heart, mind and prayer, this is going into the
      December Froggy FaVes!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • HeatherB
      @MrsPeel Thank you for your sweet words and for the Froggy Favourite!!
    • flowersgal
      Inviting page that calls one to come in and look closer. That red jacket along with the other pops of red, blue and yellow makes for a vibrant and delightful page set beautifully on the kraft background.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Congrats on the FF! I love the trio of photos and the bright colors!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • amandaresende
      absolutely amazing! love the design and colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cute pics too :)
      HeatherB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the froggy fav! love the bright colors and excitement in the photos
      HeatherB likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Congrats in the FF! Wow! It really does POP!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh I love the photos and the fireworks behind them. I love all the layers and the bright colors. Congratulations on froggy favorite. Totally deserved!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).