Angela Toucan

Skwudge

Skwudge
Angela Toucan, Nov 26, 2020
Description:
For Cynthia's Slow Scrap 25th Nov
The photos are me and my mum when I was 13, and my parents not long after I got married.
Lockdown and social distancing is preventing me from having the skwudge (her word for hug) from my mum I need right now.
Credits:
Worn Photo Edges and Borders No 1. by Lynn Grieveson.
Mixed Media Monthly Nov 2020 - Harvest of Memories.
M3 Nov 2020 Addon - Apple of My Eye by Lynn Grieveson.
Stamped Alpha {Bundle} by Kim Jensen.
MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I love this page, that beautiful made up word and your photos.
    • flowersgal
      Love those vintage photos and the funny word your mom uses for hug.
    • garrynkim
      Crazy how this lockdown is making some things so hard, yet now we realize how important they really are. Great photos and page!
    • MrsPeel
      oh Angela.... I wish we were a bit closer geographically, we could go give you a skwudge!!!! (LOVE the word, gonna steal it!!!) we are very physical.Sarita comes asking for hugzz and cuddles all the time... I know the feeling... you know how much I love you, I so wish I could help in some other way than just talking.... your page is full of love and sweetness that gets to my heart, love the card you chose, and such a beautiful title!!!!! I kn ow I need to catc h up with you, as a matter of fact , I wanted to write because I need your address again , we ll talk soon...things have been harder for us this time, but I have some hope things will get better, you know you are always in our prayers !!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).