spcoggs

Return to School

Return to School
spcoggs, Nov 26, 2020
Description:
Earlier this month my kids had their first in person classes since March. They were both excited especially given they were starting new schools (elementary for her; middle for him). The oldest is on a rotation so he's only been for 1 week so far, but the youngest has returned daily. Thankfully, all is going well.

Credits: Memory Pockets Monthly: Lessons; Composition elements by Sahlin Studio; and Project Mouse (Main Street) elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.

Scraplift of Fresh Air by jk703:
[​IMG]
Dalis likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photos and journaling. Great lift.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Dalis
      Things are so weird this year and you made this such a special way. I really like the mask holder they have and I think it's important to add the masks in this year of school memories.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @Dalis yes, so weird, but definitely part of life right now and worth capturing. It's been interesting to see how easily they adjust. When I pick them up in afternoon carpool, they hop in and start telling me about their day with their masks on. I actually have to remind them they can remove them in the car! The lanyards I purchased online last month and have been a huge help. It makes it easier at lunch or snack time so they don't have to find a place to set their masks down. Of course, I'm also stocking their backpacks with extra masks just in case.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @spcoggs We tell our kids at school to bring extra masks just in case. A big sneeze and that gets disgusting. LOL!!!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • cfile
      Aw what a great lift and so glad you documented the first day of in person school for your children. Love the mask holders too.. you must need a longer check list now to make sure they have all the precaution supplies. I am glad though that they have the opportunity to go back to school.. it gives a bit of semi normalcy back! I love the slight tilt of the main part of the page, and I love the sweet photos of them all raring to go back to school! Thanks for playing along with the November Template Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).