jenn mccabe

come home ... soon

come home ... soon
jenn mccabe, Nov 1, 2020
Description:
Nov Photography Challenge - show me something patriotic that you are grateful for!

Summery Blues Art Papers and Extras | Lynn Greiveson
Really Retro Red White and Blue | Lynn Greiveson
Army Forever | Paula Kesselring
October 2018 Layout Templates | Sahin Designs (altered)
esahin, chastml, JenEm and 3 others like this.
    • KittyY
      I sure feel your heart with this one!!! My son was in Afghanistan for a year and it was torturous!
    • jenn mccabe
      Thank you Kitty .... and thank you to your son & your family! :heartlub
    • cookingmylife
      Oh god bless Jenn. A mother never stops worrying. t My adult civilian son was in Iraq and Afghanistan for a total of seven years. However I learned a lot of lessons on letting go of that worry - believe me not easily. Stunningly poignant page. :heartlub
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      amazing heartful journaling. Bless you
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Karen
      Excuse me while I stop crying! Oh. my. gosh. This is such a great photo of your son, but your journaling just ripped my heart out. I remember reading about that awful accident, but I had no idea that it so directly affected you. I can't even imagine the stress of hearing that new and then relief when you heard from your son. And then the heartbreak for those families affected. Phew! Your whole page is so beautifully scrapped too!
    • KarenB
      Oh Jenn. I am in tears. I can only imagine what you went through. But you must be so proud of him too. What an amazing photo of your son. I love this layout. Awesome journaling, and the boots are perfect. Love this :)
    • flowersgal
      Heartfelt journaling, Jenn. One can feel the sadness and grief in your words. Great photo of your son and a lovely layout. I especially like the boots and dog tags. A big "thank you" to him for his service and to you, too, mom for being there in support and encouragement.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • JenEm
      This page evokes so much emotion in me, Jenn. Your journaling is so raw and heartfelt and honest. I cannot even fathom what it must have felt like when you heard the news of the accident, especially knowing that your son was right there. My heart hurts for those who lost loved ones. You have created such a powerful page. The photo, the boots.... all the feels. I appreciate your son's service, and send love and prayers for his safe return.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • bjc
      wow. so heartfelt and beautifullly said . wonderful photo . love the boots . thank you to your son for his service and all those like him. it i know is a lot on the families as well. hugs
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).