CaroB71

Covid Negative

Covid Negative
CaroB71, Oct 30, 2020
Description:
My page for the October Template challenge.

Papers & elements: The Bright Side Collab
Template:Allison Pennington
katell, Dalis and Christina W like this.
    • Donitab
      Love how you split your title
      CaroB71 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the way you did the title, splitting it and love the choice of the worn alpha. Also love the photo of the boots. Great page!
      CaroB71 likes this.
    • KittyY
      creative title - love this idea!
      CaroB71 likes this.
    • Dalis
      this is just. so striking!
      CaroB71 likes this.
    • Dalis
      Welcome to the Pad and congrats you are part of our FROGGY FAVS
      cfile and CaroB71 like this.
    • CaroB71
      What a welcome to the Lilypad! Thank you @Dalis
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Welcome to the pad Carol! What a wonderful page. I am so glad the results were negative and thank your person for their service and putting themselves in harms way when called to serve and protect, especially in the beginning of COVID19 when there was not a lot of info at the ready. I love how you used the template. Your title work is excellent. Great use of the split font and side title work, but also the stamp work (count your blessings) to tie into your wonderful journaling. Beautiful page with limited papers and ellies to allow the photo of "Boots on the Ground" to focus us on the meaning of your page. Love it, congrats on the Froggy Fav, and thank you for playing along with the Oct. Template Challenge!!!
      Dalis and CaroB71 like this.
    • CaroB71
      @cfile Thank you for your kind words :beat So glad I landed at the Lilypad - everyone has been so welcoming & friendly. And the gallery is so inspiring - just so much incredible talent around here!
      Dalis and cfile like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    CaroB71
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).