adriablack

Joy - October 2020

Joy - October 2020
adriablack, Oct 30, 2020
Description:
October 2020 Journaling Challenge

Journaling:
This time of social isolation has really brought into focus what brings me joy. Before Covid-19 hit, we spent so much time running around from this thing to that thing and trying to cram every single moment of the day with more and more. Most of the activities were great in and of themselves, like Girl Scouts, Wednesday's Small Group Bible Study, and the After School Program. But our days started at 7 am and ended a lot of times around 9 pm and that's not including the several hours' worth of homework that Atizle would still need to do (and I would still need to help her with). We are very lucky, in that I am able to continue to do work from home, as well as that we are able to homeschool Atizle instead of having to do the online/remote or blended learning through the school. So I have found that being home with our whole family, learning right alongside Atizle, and focusing more on our time together rather than trying to pack in a ton of different activities really brings me joy. (186 words)

Credits:
Real Life In Pockets | Holed Up - Mommyish and Just Jaimee (papers, word art, alpha)
One More Chapter - Mini Kit- Becca Bonneville (books, flair, flower bits)
Karen likes this.
    • Sokee
      Amen! Looking at the Blessings during this time is what we all need to do. I love the grid design of your layout! And, perfect journaling!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).