Description:
credits:
Easy Peasy Planner Bits #2
by NBK Design,
Easy Peasy craftyArtSnippets No9
by NBK Design,
artCrush #17 {choose from different options}
by NBK Design
JenEm, KittyY, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, I have A LOT to say. Of course, composition, choice3s, beautiful beyond words as a piece of art.... as you do, the page is wonderful even if in a tragic and heart breaking way.... then, you know I am the universal mum ..... so we wil talk later. I KNOW that feeling. But I also know there is a way out. You are loved and treasured, by so many of us. I am here, you do know that, I know. I myself was feeling low all last week. We will talk later, most definitely, I will (JUST for you!!! LOL) put my teeth on and I call you, you do NOT need to see me toothless, that will drive you to insanity for sure!!! :rofl
      LOVE YOU- you know that, right?
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! (even if you don't put your teeth on).
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Iowan
      “Let me drink about it.. “ What a hoot. Your shadowing here is outstanding and I like how you have embedded your text too.
      MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @Iowan I can't take any of the credit about the shadows, those are all Nicole's!!!! I love using her shadowed items so much. I do rotate them because I love the 45 degree shadows vs the 120 she uses.
    • MrsPeel
      Dalis LOL @ the teeth thing

how do you rotate? of you rotate the elements the shadow changes? because to me, the shadows (not sure about this particular pack, but in others) the shadows look too floaty for my liking?, maybe if I rotate them it changes? or you rotate just the shadow? not sure how it works in Photoshop.... but I will give it a go rotating!!! love this, every bit of the page <3
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel I literally do a FLIP image and sometimes I will use the "smudge" tool in PS to move it a bit. You can't move it a lot but you can a bit.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh brillaint!!!! viste el mensaje que te mande aqui? I want you to help me decide3...tu sabes que yo soy indecision embodied y paranoica LOL besos!!!! @Dalis
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      CaroB71 and Dalis like this.
    • CaroB71
      I love everything about this page from the quirky title to the vulnerability in the journalling. 2020 has thrown so many challenges and so much uncertainty our way and you've captured that beautifully!
      Dalis likes this.
    • JenEm
      Dalis, this is AMAZING! I can relate so much to your journaling, and I think you have eloquently put into words what so many of us are feeling. Your shadow work is phenomenal. Love this so much! Congrats on the Froggy Favorite. It is well deserved. :beat
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Oct 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).