boo & stuff
carrie1977, Oct 13, 2020
Description:
Booya Papers & Stickers by Becca Bonneville
Boo & Stuff Elements & Papers by Sahin Designs
Claire Grantham, RJMJ and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular!!!!!!!! it is almost midnight here, but I should come back tomorrow early to Froggy Fave this, because if I do it now, I KNOW I will end up not sleeping AGAIN, and then I am useless!!! but you, ny dear, are fabulous!!!!!!
    • bellbird
      i love all the text as a feature here, from the backgrd pp to the bunting and stickery things and i always love seeing non-traditional colours for occassions or events and the complete lack of 'in your face' purple and orange is very cool here!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous and cool page♥
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, I am back.... I know I haven;t been a very good friend lately, my body keeps trying to make me give up, but I see you, and every time, every page is a jewel.... I need to share this because is just a master class of elegance (as you do!!!!!!! )
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @MrsPeel You are too sweet and I love you! :bk
    • jenn mccabe
      ha! that photo is priceless - amazing makeup and it shines in bold B&W! i love it so! the green is just an amazing choice here! you rocked this!~
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is gorgeous! I love the photo and the near monochrome is perfection.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).