Scrapping with Liz Swirl templates
Valorie Wibbens Sprinkles v35
Kim Jensen Miscellany alphas, Miscellany Mixer, Miscellany papers
Lynne Marie RSVP
Paislee Press My Tribe
Amy Wolff Sweet & Sour papers
Erin2 and Lisa B like this.
    • garrynkim
      Those paper choices in the swirl are spot on! I love the cute "cute" title too! Persus is indeed cute!!
    • bellbird
      well that floppy ear is the cutest thing (Persus is a german shephard puppy? i've never seen any with floppy ears!) and i love your photo series with the curved paper pieces and alpha stickers framing it!
    • cfile
      oh my goodness what a sweet page.. I absolutely love how you used the template.. this just pops in the gallery and your sweet pup is precious! I love all the elements and papers you used! Congratulations , your page is a Froggy Fav for October!!!

Also Welcome to the Lily Pad!!!
    • mcurtt
      Well, Persus is very handsome indeed! I've seen GS pups with their floppy ears. Yes, they do get pointed, but sometimes they need a bit of external help. :-)

And I wanted to drop in to see your gallery, we were both in the chat with christa today. Welcome!
    • HeatherB
      Persus is adorable! Love the red in the swirls of patterned papers and the way you overlapped the letters for the title (I always end up stretching them out too far when I use an alpha). Great page and welcome to the Lilypad!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      LOVE the blues and reds!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Event Horizon
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).