garrynkim

Cake

Cake
garrynkim, Sep 1, 2020
Description:
Join in on the fun September Challenge over in the Designer Challenges forum for Kim Jensen. It's a recipe challenge:
Supplies used all from Kim Jensen:
Brown Bag Bliss
Shabby School Papers
Torn Tape Dates
Ragged Edges
Currently Cliptastic
Confection Affection
Ameline Mixer
trekmom and LynnG like this.
    • keepscrappin
      cake... YUM! lovin all the layers of the kraft bags and papers... swoon!
      trekmom and garrynkim like this.
    • mmbstaley
      That cake looks so good, and I love her smile :) All of the brown paper layers help that scrumptious creation stand out!
      trekmom and garrynkim like this.
    • flowersgal
      This is adorable. I love the color scheme and your design. And, who wouldn't have a big smile on their face with a big piece of cake like that?
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photos, gorgeous smile, and lovely layering
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Kim.. love the angled and stacked papers and the color scheme to go with that wonderful photo of your daughter. Oh my that Oreo Cake looks yum. Did she make it? Fab page!!!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      @cfile no, I made it. She had been hinting for about a week that she wanted one, so I surprised her and made one.
    • bellbird
      Yum, great baking & it looks like she was super impressed & your use of so much Kraft & neutral stuff has me impressed! Love your photo fastening with the date tape clusters too - adding this to my faves /watched media
      garrynkim likes this.
    • bellbird
      Yum, great baking & it looks like she was super impressed & your use of so much Kraft & neutral stuff has me impressed! Love your photo fastening with the date tape clusters too - adding this to my faves /watched media
    • trekmom
      The layers are so perfectly done, your photos are wonderful, this page is delicious!
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).