Mingo08

Whitefish-Bay

Whitefish-Bay
Mingo08, Sep 13, 2020
Description:
For the Sabrina's Creations September 2020 template challenge, altered to hold three photos.

Also using Lynn Grieveson's "Bee Curious" papers, elements from "Treasured" - a TLP collab, sequins by CathyK designs.
LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      delightful page, lovely photos. Great job altering the template to your needs
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Good to have the photos for some of the old memories. Great take on the challenge!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a great idea for a layout -- putting images to memories. This is lovely.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • bestcee
      Beautiful photos! I love the idea of giving stories a setting! You've inspired me to find some old photos as settings to some of the stories I want to tell.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @bestcee That's the best compliment ever! My mother-in-law has spoken of her childhood home some, not a lot, but enough that it was nice to see it and her "neighborhood," which has changed a LOT in almost 60 years. She was very specific in giving us directions on what to see, how to get there, etc. It was sweet.

I've got some "old" photos of Washington DC that my parents took back in the 50's. I have intentions of putting some of the views next to my own, recent, photos of the Capitol and doing a sort of "revisit" kind of page. I'm an historian, so it appeals to me. ;)
      bestcee likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @flowersgal Thanks so much for looking and the kind words!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina's Creations
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).