BLKinOR

October

October
BLKinOR, Sep 19, 2020
Description:
Even though it was only a few days ago I cannot remember where I saw this quote so I cannot give proper credit for that inspiration.
Credits:
Just Jaimee Storyteller October 2018
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-2018-October-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html
Little Butterfly Wings Tag, you're It
LynnG, jenn mccabe and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      So beautiful! I love fall pages! Fantastic cluster of leaves and paint to accent that beautiful photo of the tree with changed leaves. Wonderful page!
      BLKinOR and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Your composition of this is sweet perfection. I adore the clusters of leaves and flowers off to the side and your photo so shyly peeking out.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is really cool and eye catching, love!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @cfile Thank you. I so appreciate waking up to your comment this morning. As I was sliding the last two labels into place, Affinity Photo and my iPad stopped playing well together....I rebooted, checked my iCloud files on my iMac (it was there!), deleted unneeded files and photos, checked again, and slowly things returned to the expected. By then I felt more relief than confidence in my design...which made your comment especially delightful this morning. Thanks.
      cfile and jenn mccabe like this.
    • BLKinOR
      @trekmom & @jenn mccabe, See my comment to @cfile Thank you also for your comments, especially meaningful this morning after little sleep, in both quantity and quality. I’m thinking that my husband may soon receive a new to him iPad Pro (for news, email, & movies) as I upgrade mine. The challenge stretched me, the technology stretched me and now I’m ready to tackle the day and whatever challenges it brings.
      cfile and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @BLKinOR it definitely caught my eye - i had time this am to only comment on sept template challenges and get caught up with those and then i had to tend to some other things on the homefront. i was about to log out but i saw your page's thumbnail and JUST HAD to take a closer peek and comment. i truly mean it caught my eye! xoxo
      BLKinOR likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).