Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | Sept 2020 M3 Add ons: I Wander - Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/I-Wander-Elements.html
Lynn Grieveson | Sept 2020 M3 Add ons: I Wander - Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/I-Wander-Paper-Pack.html
ffonts: 1942 report and Alessandria
katell and ForeverJoy like this.
    • jk703
      Gorgeous, and I love the blended BG with the photo and painty goodies!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jk703 Thank you Jenn! I used 3 different papers and on two of them used a black to transparent gradient mask so the papers blend :)
      jk703 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so beautiful. I love the colours, the blending. Your shadows are awesome, and that photo is gorgeous.
      This is a Froggy Fav.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Angela Toucan oh thank you so much Angela, and thank you too for the Froggy Fav!! What a great way to start the day!
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful fall photo and spot on placement of the paint transfer behind it which lines up perfectly with the branches of the tree. Great attention to detail and that blended background paper is so interesting. Congrats on the Froggy Fav.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal thanaks Patsy! I am so glad you noticed my lining up of the transfer :) I was wondering if anyone would catch that! Thank you for your sweet comments and I was so suprised when Angela gave me the Froggy Fav this morning. Thanks again!
    • cookingmylife
      The paper blending with the gradients...swoon! Congrats on the Froggy Favorite too Christa!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @cookingmylife Thanks Maureen... I was playing with the black to transparent gradient mask on the papers... I have never blended 3 paper together so I had fun playing with it.. thank you for your sweet comment!
    • beatricemi
      cfile likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love how you extended your photo with the brushwork,♥ congrats on FF and GSO♥
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).