Mingo08

Copper-Harbor

Copper-Harbor
Mingo08, Sep 13, 2020
Description:
Continuing to use my Lynn Grieveson "Bee Curious" kit for our time up in the Keweenau. Template by Meredith Cardell, random bits from stash, some of which I put together from masks, etc., using the "Bee Curious" kit pieces (Mommyish flair and KPertiet banner masks, I think.)
    • Angela Toucan
      I like how you added the map. Great page about your trip
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      This is truly the Upper Upper of ...Michigan? good images and I did get a chuckle from the Miami part of the sign. ;)
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • cfile
      Lovely photos and I love how you scrapped this.. beautifully done.. that one photo looks like an animal trap or is that a beaver damn? very cool along with that stone statue with the 1720 lbs... I love the sign showing distance to Miami.. Lovely page! Thanks for playing along with the Sept Random Challenge!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun layout. The map adds perspective and the road sign is too funny! Interesting assortment of photos.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @cfile I think it's just where the rising lake levels have eroded around the trees. But there is definite beaver activity in that area, too. There's an actual pointed tree stump with teeth marks - like in the cartoons! - on another page. Thanks!
      cfile likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @flowersgal The random nature of the photos was somewhat intentional. It's a quirky place. I though a bit about the TV show "Northern Exposure" fairly frequently... LOL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    393.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).