bellbird, Sep 8, 2020
Description:
in SOSN today 9/9/20

Music To My Ears Kit - Designed by Soco & ninigoesdigi
Artsy Journal Templates 20 - Scrapping with Liz

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Music-To-My-Ears-Kit.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artsy-Journal-Templates-20.html
    • cfile
      oh this is beautiful Justine! I love the b/w blend into the background and then the framed photo of your daughter playing the clarinet .. I love the alpha title with the G Clef as the S .. so clever!!! Love the spilled music notes and that blended music paper blended in the background... well done.. love this!
    • bellbird
      @cfile thanks for the lovely compliment but i can't accept the praise (the title is wordart so Soco and Nini are the clever ones and i'm still blending-challenged but this template of Liz's makes me look good (especially given that you obviously can't tell :giggle)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird shhhhhh never tell your secrets my dear LOL.. Beautiful page my friend :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • amandaresende
      onhhh this is awesome!!!! great blending and photo! she is a doll! love this!!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Pretty layout and fun journaling. The pictures are great and I like the expression on her face in that blended one -- as though she just received the good news.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely story telling and fabulous photos. It great that she had the opportunity to play and try out those two instruments.
      bellbird likes this.
    • G.J.
      Awesome! love everything about this page, and how everything flows in harmony. Great title work and nice masked - blended, super work!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).