mywisecrafts

December 2021

December 2021
mywisecrafts, Sep 5, 2020
Description:
Completed this digital calendar LO and absolutely LOVE how it came out. I sure do miss the snow!

Credits:
Winter in the Woods by Rebecca McMeen
Winter in the Woods Carys Art Dolls by Rebecca McMeen
Winter in the Woods Collages No 1 by Rebecca McMeen
Winter in the Woods Collages No 2 by Rebecca McMeen
US Calendar Template by Carin Grobe Designs and modified by me
Font: American Typewriter
RJMJ and LilachOren like this.
    • michele hillam
      Love, love, love your calendar! I will have to look and see if you have other months. Thanks for the inspiration! And if you want snow....come to Colorado, it is suppose to snow on Tuesday (after being in the high 90's today).
    • mywisecrafts
      @michele hillam Glad, I can inspire!!! Thank you. I completed these for a challenge in another forum....so I only posted what I could over here. I use the calendars in Good Notes. Ahhhhh.....snow.....I should come to Colorado.......
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely LOVE your wonderful calendar- so perfectly done!
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts GORGEOUS! CALENDAR!...STELLAR JOB!...Being Your Friend I'm Lucky Enough To See Your Previews!...Created With One Of My Favorite Collections By Rebecca McMeen...The Soft Greens & Winter Neutrals...Mixed With Natural Browns...Are A Perfect Winter Match Here!...I Just Love Your Tilted Squares Too!...A Nice! Cool! Vibe!...That To Me Describes Life That Is In Constant Motion...It Also Makes The Page Look More Personal & Inviting Too!...And Gives It A Whimsical Flair! That Makes Winter Look More Fun!...Great Job!...My Friend!...LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...FYI:::[You Know If I'm Giving You 3 Of My Favorite Dancing Bananas Boys!...Then You Know I Think This Page Is A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!...]...:ballonhang :bk :banana:banana:banana :cheer :goldstars :heartslub :perfect :yourock :yowza :tu
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ LOL. You crack me up my friend!!!! Thank you!!!!!! This page does make me happy....:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Sep 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    464px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).