CharlotteM, Aug 27, 2020
Description:
for the Journaling Challenge
......Mutter Fourage.....
Credits:
Template "messy pockets boxed" by Lynn Grieveson
" sing to me" by Lynn Grieveson
Text:
Mutter Fourage is a gallery, a cultural center, a garden center and a café in the Wannsee district of Berlin.
There are chairs on the bumpy cobblestones, the air smells of freshly baked cake, and flowers are blooming everywhere. There are regular exhibitions and readings. The inner courtyard seems to have stood still in time, a cozy idyll where the hustle and bustle of city life is a distant memory
I love to be there, it always gives me the feeling that I'm on vacation and everything else stays "outside".
JenEm and KarenB like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful flowers and planters. lovely jouraling
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Really beautiful page @CharlotteM with the images and the journaling which almost makes me feel the atmosphere and smell that spot. (I really enjoyed looking at the Web page for Mother Forage and its history!)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • trekmom
      what a special place to go to, I would love it there. Gorgeous photos and such a beautiful page.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Karen
      What a gorgeous place to find some peace and quiet! And those blue ceramic pots are absolutely beautiful! I love that you have this great place to go feel like you're on vacation! I think I would love it there too!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful page ... I think I could spent a lot of time there ...
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • KarenB
      What a perfect looking place! I love how you scrapped this. The photos shine, and the little elements are so dainty :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a gorgeous place and page. Love your descriptive journaling which appeals to the senses. Your accents are so perfect as well as the background paper.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a gorgeous page! I love how you filled the entire canvas and the colors are divine!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a stunning page and your use of colour is absolutely perfect :-)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • JenEm
      It sounds idyllic. You have described the place so well with your descriptive journaling. I love how you have extended the photos with your use of flowers and foliage, and your shadow work adds wonderful dimension as well. Gorgeous! :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).