SWL_Aug2020-challenge_web

SWL_Aug2020-challenge_web
flowersgal, Aug 10, 2020
Description:
Scrapping with Liz Challenge - August 2020
Credits:
Scrapping with Liz - MBK_08-20_challenge template
Pink Reptile Designs - Under the Weather
Rachel Jefferies - We are all connected (freebie)
    • Cherylndesigns
      Awwwwww, poor Jim. He doesn't look very happy - he's probably in a lot of pain. Send him my love and I'll be sending good thoughts his way. I love that he let you document this though. He's such a good sport. :bk
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Wishing him a speedy recovery! The dark colors are perfect here, and love your use of the band-aids. Great page documenting his surgery!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. Actually he is doing quite well in managing with a minimum of pain and he is faithful in doing his therapy exercises and following the doctor's orders. He had just come home from the hospital in the earliest photo and was very tired and weak.
    • LynnG
      That sounds very painful. Glad he got home from the hospital (scary time to be there!) and hope the recovery goes smoothly. Love this masculine page with perfect detailing
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Ouch! Maybe too much golf??? :-) Regardless, I'm glad he is on the mend, and great documentation of the "event". I hope he recovers quickly!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).