Good Vibes
janedee, Aug 7, 2020
Description:
Credits: Lynn Grieveson - Boho Vibes - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Boho-Vibes-Kit.html
Delightful Days TP - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Delightful-Days-templates.html
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Jane how pretty! I love the colorful papers and elements it really draws out that gorgeous sky and enticing terrace view.. love this!!! great page!
      janedee likes this.
    • janedee
      @cfile Thanks so much Christa.
      cfile likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is so lovely. It really does exude happy vibes. I love the feather and the chilled out photo! :)
      janedee likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like the placement of the sun - a fun touch to your vibrant page
      janedee likes this.
    • flowersgal
      That photo is so inviting. I want to have breakfast there too. Beautiful layout with the soft background and then all the vibrant colors in the paints and elements anchoring the photo.
      janedee likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh yes, i want to be there with coffee and breakfast so badly! what a view, looks so relaxing and invigorating at the same time! love your pattern choices and how you arranged them and the way you added the bright fuschia pinks to pull that color from the photo is just lovely!
      janedee likes this.
    • LynnG
      Those were the days ;-) I was really looking forward to Greece this year but ... Love your page!
      janedee likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Such a wonderful use of the colors! It makes me wistful to think..not this year for so many of us. We'd fill that terrace!
      janedee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    janedee
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).