Donitab

Aug Inspiration

Aug Inspiration
Donitab, Aug 3, 2020
Description:
Great quote for inspiration. I was inspired by the capture the good times.
Credits:
Scrapping With Liz -Abundant Photos Templates
Kim Jensen -Our Story Mixer
Little Butterfly Wings -Life is: Keeping Memories alive (bundle)
Lynn Grieveson -Coco Kit
Trish, JenEm and KarenB like this.
    • Lillyia
      I like your bits of background papers interspersed throughout your layout. It plays up the liveliness and supports the joyful feeling of your page. Not that you needed to do that - Declan's happy smile tells the story all by itself. :). I like your journaling, but I think you remember the good and downplay the negative because you are a positive thinker.
      Donitab likes this.
    • amandaresende
      wow! this is seriuosly amazing! love love love all the photos, the composition, his smile and all the red here! just wow!!!!!
      Donitab likes this.
    • JenEm
      The pops of red on this are so striking, and I love all the textures you have created with your layers and stitching. Loved reading your journaling, and that you have chosen to remember the fun memories made that day. Love this!
      Donitab likes this.
    • Donitab
      @JenEm - oh thank you! Woohoo!
    • Trish
      I love all the pops of red. such a fun layout
      Donitab likes this.
    • Trish
      Congrats on the FF
      Donitab likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh wow Donita, this is fabulous! I love seeing how you were inspired from the quote and I agree and love how we focus on the positives and tend to forget the negatives like you did with the extra hot temps that day. I love all the red.. it really is popping and the photos of Declan having a wonderful time is so great! Love this.. thank you for playing along with the aug inspiration challenge. Congrats too on your Froggy Fav.. so deserving.. love this!

BTW FANTASTIC shadow work on the clips :) I love the one with the camera.. well done my friend!
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).