Donitab

Sky Is The Limit

Sky Is The  Limit
Donitab, Aug 3, 2020
Description:
For the Random Challenge - I loved using the different types of paper - who knew? Thanks!
Credits:
Papers - Lynn Grieveson -Coco Kit
Elements - Amy Wolff -Places You'll Go Elements
LynnG and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Love the slanted blue sky paper and how you layered all of your papers. What a fun photo of an adorable kid. The staples in the word art, so good! Dream big is right!
      Donitab likes this.
    • mary kate
      What a cutie! Such a great boy LO, and I love your choice of patterned papers here (the cloud paper at the top is so clever).
      Donitab likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      What a cutie! I really like your paper choices and those adorable doodles on the photo!!
      Donitab likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      This is absolutely adorable-love the star doodles on the photo and your pattern paper choices are awesome. This has such a fun and playful feel - I just adore it. Well done!
      Donitab likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      This is absolutely adorable-love the star doodles on the photo and your pattern paper choices are awesome. This has such a fun and playful feel - I just adore it. Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).