CIJ-time-in-a-bottle
Nemla, Jul 30, 2020
Description:
Kits;
Rebeccca McMeen Watercolour people winter
Amy Wolff ; Renewal
NBK ; be merry be bright
NBK ; Winterblues
The rest is shapes and a font from PSE 15 with filters and styles also from pse added .
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      I love the funky snow globe holder/base shape you made - really creative & the trees & that woodland deer makes for such a cute snow globe scene! Thanks for giving it a go!
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Love those watercolor people from Rebecca.... is the globe your own idea or was part of a challenge? (as you know, lately my brain is a mushy pea thing LOL) love ot either way..... I think if I could put time in a bottle, Christmas would be definitely a choice, but I would go further (and greedier LOL) and put the time since my wedding until Sarita was 6 and 11 months... and also would ask for magic to allow me to go inside the globe or bottle every time I want to (generally when the version of Sarita in her late teen drives me mad LOL) anyway, great take, I would start to apologize about bthe lack of catching up with your gallery but we spoke yesterday so you know (and I drive you mad talking every time LOL_ LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @MrsPeel it the globe is part of the challenge, but I like your idea about spending a bit of time there.
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love the shape of your globe holder! Brilliant!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).