mmbstaley

The Little Things

The Little Things
mmbstaley, Jul 23, 2020
Description:
I sent the contents of the drawer in my kitchen filled with leftover takeout sauces to a friend's son who is at the Naval Academy as a Plebe this summer when she posted his request on FB. Evidently they get really plain food because of the quarantine and new health restrictions, so sauces to add to it are a hot commodity (haha). He sent me a letter in return expressing his thanks for the BEST condiments selection <3
credits:
Kim Jensen: Miscellany Papers, Miscellany Mixer, Miscellany Alphas, Happy Mail Elements, Plastic Cliptastic 6- Emojis
Tinci: January Life 2017
font: custom font by Darcy Baldwin, DJB Bad Stamp Job 1
KarenB likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a fun care package! I love that he wrote to say thank you too :) I keep all mine in my fridge door until they start falling and drive me crazy and then I throw them away haha I love your flower clusters and the different emojis you used (and that you actually clipped them!).
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      @umyesh Me too, so glad he wrote back. His mom was pleased to know it as well when I shared his letter with her ;) I did have to throw a few away as I was going through the drawer because they had just been in there way too long. LOL
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Such a fun page. I would never think to send my sauce bucket (we keep ours in an actual empty ice cream bucket in the pantry) to someone. What a great story and great idea and great page. I love the bright orange and yellows!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Super cool, love that you kept the sauces and that you were able to bless him with them. Not something I would have ever even thought of.
      Love the bright, bold happiness filled layout. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      I love all the fun elements you added here! Super fun page!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).