Description:
Christmas in July 7/20 - List
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | Bergen Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bergen-Kit.html
font: Daisy Wheel
SeattleSheri and KarenB like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      snowstorms must be common in your area if you have a procedure to follow. Great documenting and a beautiful page.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Angela Toucan thank you.. lol...procedures not really .. I haven’t seen a snow like that since I was in school.. that particular once I think was the last huge one.. I was in 11th grade.. procedures I noted here for my list but it is what we went through.. anticipating the snow storm .. watching the news for how much and if school was closed and then we would shovel and if course it was white stuff on the ground .. gotta take a photo!! Not really a procedure but what your mind thinks as soon as the mention of snow happens!
    • KarenB
      So pretty! The gold is the perfect compliment to the snowy photo :)
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a lovely snowy page, Christa. I enjoyed seeing your home and reading your thoughts. I'm much more relaxed about it letting the sun do its work as much a possible in clearing the snow away. Occasionally we shovel one lane out of the driveway.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal thanks Patsy.. that was my house growing up in NY (Long Island) my parents sold it in 1988. Thank you for your sweet comments!!
    • cfile
      @KarenB thank you so much Karen!!
      KarenB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Now that's a lot of snow! Reminds me to not mind the heat of summer right now. love the muted tones, blended dots and textures with the use of the paint for your list... simply stunning as usual! thanks for playing along with the challenge.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @keepscrappin Thanks Kayla :) Yeah nice to look at that and cool off! :)
    • LynnG
      This is a treasure. That retro photo and the tones in it just matched so perfectly by the papers and elements you chose :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @LynnG Thank you Lynn... I love this kit :) I had fun making the page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).