MrsPeel, Jul 18, 2020
Description:
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend
Mixed Media Monthly Subscription : M3 Main Kit: This is Me {for now} July 2020

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-This-Is-Me-For-Now.html
If you haven't yet subscribed, you can do so HERE:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/M3-SUBSCRIBE/
on sale this weekend!!!

the photo from a few years ago, if I am not mistaken is 2016, Sarita (DD) still has that baby face (to this day!)
TFL!!!
    • cfile
      wow.. this is awesome Cynthia... love the masked in photo of Sarita and your composition, clustering and shadowing is exquisite... what a gorgeous page.. I love how you made a hat with the flower elements paint.. wow!
    • Sokee
      What stunning cluster work!
    • SeattleSheri
      Love this! It definitely belongs in a magazine! The masked photo and her soulful expression are both perfection. Love the cluster work flowing down the page too!
    • Annsofie
      Wow! This is stunning! Love the clustering and the blending, just beautiful!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous clustering and masking
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...Talk About STUNNING!...Some Of My Favorite Fall-Like Colors!!!!...The Visual On This Is JAW-DROPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Sarita Looks Amazing!...[As Always...]...Vertical Stunner!...Incredible Composition!!!...Love That Orange Crown!...OMG! All Those Flowers!...Took My Breathe Away Creatively!!!!...Can't Say Enough!!!...Could Stare All Day!...An Incredible Piece Of Art My Friend!!!...You ROCK! As Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Be Still My Creative-ly Beating Heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:perfect...:yourock...:yowza...:bk...:ballonhang...:heartslub...
    • RJMJ
    • Donitab
      Love that half face - wonderful
    • LynnG
      Such a wonderful photo and gloriously clustering and design :-)
    • cookingmylife
      I love the masking and Sarita's crown of flowers!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).