ArmyGrl

ThisPath

ThisPath
ArmyGrl, Jul 17, 2020
Description:
I've been thinking about the path I'm on. And my role in it. I think that is part of self-empowerment. Good or bad, accepting and acknowledging your role in your own life. This simple piece is a self reflection. I've been thinking a lot about the path I'm on. And yes, I'm nearly 100% responsible for it.

I used Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Monthly Add-On "The Path I'm On." I think Rachel was a mind reader this month!
JenEm, LynnG, Lisa B and 3 others like this.
    • Donitab
      So simple - so beautiful. Great shadows
    • RJMJ
      I Love This!..I Have Been Doing Exactly The Same Thing!...Examining My "Path"..And...Feeling Slightly Overwhelmed By My Own Thoughts...Wonderful Art Piece!...This So SPEAKS To Me Today!...Right In This Moment!!!...Perfectly Created!...:ballonhang...
    • keepscrappin
      i love the vertical flow and the photo in the paint... such a fabulous treatment! love it! :wub
    • JenEm
      This is so beautiful, and your shadows are outstanding. Love this so much! I seriously could scraplift every single one of your layouts, Lisa! I have chosen to lift this layout of yours for the March 2021 Scraplift Challenge. Thank you for the inspiration! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).