Angela Toucan

Injection Practice

Injection Practice
Angela Toucan, Jul 11, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Fiddlesticks 67 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs - July Blog Template Challenge
Coco Kit by Lynn Grieveson. - Featured Kit for July on $3.99 for the full kit.
Stitched Down Sayings by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: Marcuss by NBK Design; and Grace.
Lisa B, LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • flowersgal
      Reality well documented. So sorry this is a requirement for her but glad to know that she will be prepared if needed. Lovely layout with the blues and reds.
    • Donitab
      Such a beautiful page for a sad reality of life. Everything just flows perfectly. As someone who takes shots everyday, eventually she won’t even have to think about it - until then - hugs!
    • zinzilah
      Oh sweetheart. I totally understand though that it is better to be prepared and not need... Love that you documented it. Love how you documented it, too. The red for the emergency factor is a nice touch on the page.
    • Dady
      Very nice page and well documented!
    • cookingmylife
      My first reaction was this is a sad part of her life but then I rethought that and saw she is responsible and doing just what is 'her normal'. A strong young woman learning from her family to be prepared. Glad you documented this! and hope it inspires other parents/scrappers. :heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    758.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).