QuiltyMom

Yosemite Valley

Yosemite Valley
QuiltyMom, Jul 10, 2020
Description:
Finnfara Kit, Nature Walk Pocket Bits, June 2020 Challenge template by Lynn Grieveson
    • keepscrappin
      i love the torn edge on the vintage photo and the pattern paper strip and simple accents and paints are the perfect touch!
      Lillyia and QuiltyMom like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @keepscrappin Thanks, Kayla! That torn edge is literally the damage on the photo, for sometime in years past it was removed from an old album. Instead of repairing it I thought I'd just use it the way it was, and I also like the way it turned out!
    • mcurtt
      I'm so glad you didn't attempt to repair that torn edge! It looks intentional. Loving the green accents, that kit was the perfect choice. I love the diagonal flow you took here, the paper band on the left and the frame below your pic. Simply awesome! Thanks so much for participating in Lynn's Scrap an Old Photo Challenge! :beat
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful vintage photo and story about their adventures. The greens bring a touch of nature in and the frame below the photo adds interest. Great layout.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • LynnG
      LOVE this so much
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      love your fantastic and soft vintage page so much♥
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous old photo and journaling. Perfect kit and element choices
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      what a wonderful photo and story! love their boots! The whole page is just lovely with the kits additions.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know I am a bad friend, haven't had health to stay enough time online, but finding you, needed to stop ....the page is with all that elegance of yours, amazing photo, a relic, and you transformed it into an even higher of gem with your composition , this is the type of memory when less in more, so much more!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • katell
      what an incredible picture!!! it's amazing!!!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).