Inner Child
cfile, Jul 11, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Rachel Jefferies | A Quiet Place Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Quiet-Place-Bundle.html
Rachel Jefferies | Captivating Basics Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Captivating-Basics-Bundle-1.html
fonts: Baskerville (title) Courier New (journaling)
-------------
photo is of me at age 3 1/2
Annsofie, dotcomkari, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
    • KarenB
      Oh my Christa! This is so beautiful! I love the blending, grunginess and composition! You were such a beautiful child, and your journaling is precious :beat
      cfile and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      This is simply stunning. The blending, the journaling, the colors, wow. What a wonderful photo.
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      adorable photo, and fabulous artistic page
      cfile likes this.
    • apottinger
      Christa, this is CRAZY GORGEOUS!!!! Love all the blending, the beautiful picture...just stunning!!! <3 Congratulations of FF!!!!! <3
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      So, of course, @KarenB beats me to the Froggy Faves with this!!!!! Absolute beauty (as it is your usual!!!) that photo is so beautiful, and so amazingly well blended , the whole page is a marvel, super well composed, everything shines and with the perfect technique comes also the superb emotional side that makes it into a more fabulous piece either!!!!!!!
      Congrats on the Froggy Fave, more than amazingly well deserved!!!! you are as beautiful now too!!!! (and I can tell because we met in person!!!!!!) awesome, my friend, you are inspiring!!!!!
      KarenB and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @KarenB Thank you so much Karen, and thank you too for the Froggy Fav.. It really made me smile and thank you too re the photo.. I really wanted to play this morning :)
      KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Thank you so very much my dear :) I love the way it came out. I was really having fun playing this morning. Thank you for your sweet comments too my friend :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is perfection!!!! I adore everything you've done here from blending the large photo, the color scheme, bits of punchinella and journaling. I am so glad this made it into the Froggy Favs!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).