Reality Bites Kit by Lynn Grieveson
Splash of Summer by Lynn Grieveson
Shiplap Style Elements by Forever Joy Designs
Amazing Things will Happen: Misc MMA by Rachel Jeffries
M3 Oct 18: MMA by Rachel Jeffries
font: American Typewriter
Lillyia and RJMJ like this.
    • keepscrappin
      this one jumped outta the gallery at me... love the bold orange and contrasting black paints/doodles!
    • Tree City
      heehee! Love the title work and all the painted/blended bits and bobs.
    • mywisecrafts
      @keepscrappin Thank you! I've been on a bold color kick here lately in all aspects of my life! lol. Yellows, Oranges, Reds....Loving them!!!
    • mywisecrafts
      @Tree City Thank you!!!! It definitely fits our personalities....think my husband uses the word "crazy" as choice adjective as well... LOL.
      Lillyia and Tree City like this.
    • LynnG
      LOL!! You two are adorable ... not so sure about the chicken :agree:agree:agree Great page!
    • mywisecrafts
      @LynnG thank you!! You are so sweet!! Lol! Wouldn’t have done this at just any wedding but my girlfriend couldn’t stop laughing when we did squeak that silly bird.....She won’t be forgetting that Moment from the wedding!!!!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • cfile
      What a cute photo of you both and I love the bold colors and paper!! I love all the brush work too... now I have heard of doing the Chicken dance, but a squeaky chicken? How fun!! Great take on the July template challenge!! thanks for playing along with us!!
    • mywisecrafts
      cfile likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Love The Bold Orange BG Paper!...And Yes!...Nice Brushwork Too!...What A Cute Photo Of You & Your Daughter!...The Chicken Gave Me A Chuckle!...Glad Your Friend "Laughed" When You Squeaked That Chicken!...You Are Too Funny!...:giggle...
    • Lillyia
      There is nothing like good friends who allow you the freedom to let loose your wild side - even in the most unorthodox places and times. Looks like you and your daughter are two peas in a pod judging by this moment in time. Greatly enjoyed your page. So much fun. So much life.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).