zinzilah

171018_vilamoura

171018_vilamoura
zinzilah, Jul 10, 2020
Description:
With both
Messy-Pockets-Gridded template and new https://the-lilypad.com/store/Beachy-Brushes.html brushes plus Hit the Road all by Lynn.
    • cfile
      This is fabulous Olga... That up close photo of the seagull is wonderful and his getting ready to take off.. I know they are a common bird along the seashore, but I love to photograph them.. the photos are aweome with the wonderful beachy brushes and HTR papers.. I am so glad you get to go along with John on his travels too.. I loved that when CJ used to go away.. Beautiful photos and great journaling.. love this!
    • cookingmylife
      Getting to be the tag along is a wonderful perk for many partnerships! Lovely soft layout here.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful photos and interesting journaling. Tagging along lets you experience some fun places.
    • LynnG
      My tagalong days between DD's being able to left and Covid were shortlived ;-) Great documenting x
    • Angela Toucan
      how cool that you get to travel with him on his conference trips. Fabulous photos and story telling. Great use of the brushes
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    332.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).