heather_dw

Best Co-worker

Best Co-worker
heather_dw, Jul 6, 2020
Description:
For my random challenge, the kits were:
TLP Designer Collab: All About Me (green flower, leaves,string)
TLP Designer Collab: Heartsong (BG paper)
TLP Designer Collab: Bloom and Grow (dark pink flowers,
TLP Designer Collab: Bright Side (white paint)
Alpha was from the Just Jaimee Storyteller Welcome Bag

The template was a June challenge freebie from Sahlin Studio (June 20 Freebie)

I have posted 2 layouts with Raven and now it's Bella's turn. She's my best coworker. She doesn't talk back, at least not much ;) Not only that, but she's super cuddly, even if she does stare holes through me when it's breakfast time and I'm still waiting to clock out :P
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      adorable photos, lovely story telling
    • MrsPeel
      this is beautiful too!!!!!! I see by the dates that you have been away for a few years... still I don't think you have scrap rust...if you did, is wearing out (or off? I never studied English so my grammar isn't all that) Welcome back to The Lilypad, so glad you are building up stash again and having fun!!!! I assume you know about the Wednesdays SOSN that you can get 50% off some kits, and Fridays the new releases that are 20% or more off for the weekends... if you think we can help you with anything, I am sure you know the community here is marvellous, there is always one of us here willing to help :) Look forward to seeing more of you!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • heather_dw
      I bought 3 of the 5$ TLP collabs and I subscribed to Storyteller (I used to back in the day). Now I'm just eagerly awaiting Wednesday :D

I'm so thankful how nice and helpful TLP is :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).