flowersgal

KimJensen_JulyChall_web

KimJensen_JulyChall_web
flowersgal, Jul 1, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen - July Challenge
Credits:
Kim Jensen: Concrete papers, Our Story papers, Our Story Mixer, Currently cliptastics, Bitty bow bits, Fantabulous Fall, Springity
trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photos of your adventurers, Lovely layering
      flowersgal and trekmom like this.
    • garrynkim
      I love your paper choices. The colors are perfect for the outdoor/mountain adventure page. I love your simple use of elements...it lets the photos shine!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KimJ
      This is wonderful! The neutral textures and pattern make a terrific backdrop for your wonderful photos, and I love the way you used the clips! The arrow pointing to the deer(?) in the background is a great touch, as is the "vellumized" journal card! Beautifully done!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I really like how you stacked the photos vertically as well as stacking the background papers. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love those concrete papers! They look so good for your background! Now I want to go make a nature page with them! I love the clip pointing to the animal because I probably would've missed it otherwise! Gorgeous page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Super, love the happy hike photos and the fun clips layered on top. I love your take on the challenge, thanks for playing along this month.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).