RainbowCars062020PC
AnotherAmanda, Jun 14, 2020
Description:
June 2020 - Photography Challenge - Serenity Now
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - I love watching Ben line up his cars. He takes his time picking the right vehicle. Sometimes, he tells me about them but usually he’s in the "lining-things-up" zone and doesn’t say a word for 10 or 15 minutes at a time. I love the quiet minutes we spend together when I get to help and just watching his concentration when he wants to do it on his own. My favorite collections are when he separates by color and calls it his rainbow of cars. It’s very calming and makes me smile.
Elements and Papers - For Real (Sahlin Studio), Younicorn (Pink Reptile Designs), Up (Lynne Marie), PM Tomorrow, Carpe Diem (Collaboration), Boho Sunshine Alpha (K Jensen)
Styles Shadows, Metal Rim (Mommyish)
trekmom and cinderella like this.
    • trekmom
      Fantastic page! Ben sounds like a sweet kid. I would love to know how you made that rainbow with the lettering.
    • bellbird
      it never fails to impress me how different your car pages are! love the rainbow alpha as well!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @trekmom 1. I used Boho Sunshine Alpha - In White Glass first to get the letters where I wanted them. 2. I lined up the wire version on top. 3. Duplicated the White Glass Alpha Layer, merged those copies together and Multiplied the layers. (You could just merge the alphas all together but I didn't want to redo it) 4. Picked the Gray Paper from Younicorn and clipped it to the flattened alpha. 5. Enlarged the Rainbow from Carpe Diem and placed it over the letters and clipped it again. 6. Shadows on the Wire and Unflattened White Glass alphas. (Does that make sense? There's probably a couple other ways to get the same look.)
    • AnotherAmanda
      @bellbird Cars and trains are my life right now... esp. since we're still in lockdown mode so Ben hasn't been anywhere in 3 months.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    999.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).