Sharon-Dewi

Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts
Sharon-Dewi, Jun 2, 2020
Description:
A picture of me and my nephew while we were playing with some of my old toys at my parents' house.

To create this layout I used the following bundles from the February 2018 BYOC:
- Happy Hearts by Becca Bonneville Design
- Smitten by Lynne-Marie
- Love You Beary Much by Pink Reptile Designs
- 100% Friends by Sabrina's Creations
KarenB, Dalis, Donitab and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful page Sharon..I love how you offset the frame and that blue lined border is wonderful!! (going to have to find that to use myself in the future!) love the ribbon, the tucked journaling and flowers.. wonderfully scrapped. thanks for joining in on the speed scrap and for being at the chat.. i just love the smiling photo.. it really is that wonderful title as happiness is definitely on the faces!
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • Nemla
      I like the way you framed it, and what a great journal card to use for this.
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • elseepe
      such happy colors, cute photo and I just love that border and the card you used.
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • trekmom
      I just love the way your beautiful photo is peeking out underneath the frame. Such a cheerful, sweet page!
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • Dalis
      The frame on the outside on that background paper pulls everything so nicely and lovingly together.
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    482.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).