tania

Portrait

Portrait
tania, May 30, 2020
Description:
For the May Monthly Muse Week 3 Art Journaling Challenge.

Everything from The LilyPad:
Little Butterfly Wings - Soak Up the Sun: striped paper, frame, flip flops, paint
Pink Reptile Designs - Flaws & All: Floral paper (blended), butterfly, tag, wood hearts
Pink Reptile Designs - Adventure: brads
Pink Reptile Designs - Romance Me: heart brad, daisy
Micheline Lincoln - Geek Chic: cell phone

Edited to add an explanation of the background paper: used the floral paper from Pink Reptile Designs and set it to color burn over the striped background from Little Butterfly Wings. I've been obsessed with both papers and wanted to use them both in this layout. Was messing around and it came out so fun!!
sbpoet, Dalis, LynnG and 1 other person like this.
    • Ferdy
      I love that background, don't know if it's a paper or an overlay, love it! and the journal is so clever!!
      tania likes this.
    • tania
      @Ferdy I used the floral paper from Pink Reptile Designs and set it to color burn over the striped background from Little Butterfly Wings. I've been obsessed with both papers and wanted to use them both in this layout. Was messing around and it came out so fun!!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is fantastic!! Thanks for explaining your background paper! I think it is so pretty!! Love the hearts too! Wonderful journaling!
      Thank you so much for playing along this month!
      tania likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @tania I really love the effect you achieved, it turned out gorgeous!! thanks for letting me know how you did it!
      tania likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    May 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    310.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).