wombat146, May 28, 2020
Description:
Froggy Friday new releases 29 MAY at The Lilypad
Botanical Mix No. 1 | Lynn Grieveson
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Botanical-Mix-Kit.html

Photos: My own.
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      I'm always so envious of the birds you have over there! Beautiful photos and great kit choice. Love it lots! :)
    • Angela Toucan
      love those photos, and your collage styled page is so pretty
    • cookingmylife
      I have sparrows out front and they are a delight except at 04:00. Love your photos Ona!
    • flowersgal
      Good wren photos. Ours are to skiddish to stay in one place long enough for me to get a photo. Your layout is magical -- I keep looking at all the pieces of it and how well it all works together.
    • wombat146
      @KarenB Karen we do have some fabulous birds down here.....but I thought you guys had wrens as well ?? and thank you for your sweet comments :)
      @Angela Toucan thanks so much for your lovely comments too! :)
      @cookingmylife Maureen, we have sparrows as well down here as well :) Thank you for your lovely comments as well. :)
      @flowersgal the wrens certainly are very fast! I think these three photos are the best non-blurry ones from around 30+ photos that I took! lol! Thans for your wonderful comments! :)
    • KarenB
      @wombat146 Yes we do have wrens. They are very sweet, but yours have blue tails!!! Ours are brown. Your birds seem to be much more colourful :)
      wombat146 likes this.
    • wombat146
      @KarenB I think the one with a blue tail is a male, if you look closely you can see a bit of blue around his face so I guess he is maturing! :) the females (Jenny) are all brown though :) There was a mature male in this group though:
      [​IMG]
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      He is so beautiful. I know that DS loved photographing all the amazing birds on his Australia trip. His favourite was a fairy wren. Thanks for sharing the photo - I'll be showing Matt!:beat
      wombat146 likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a fascinating (and beautiful) page. Have never seen wrens like this - their blues are wonderful
      wombat146 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    May 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).