ArmyGrl

GoodToBeHome

GoodToBeHome
ArmyGrl, May 22, 2020
Description:
Created for the May 2020 BYOC Challenge.

I used Micheline Lincoln's Citrus, Grace In Color's My Shelter: Inside, and Sabrina's Creation's Happy at Home.
KarenB, KittyY, Thuria and 3 others like this.
    • flowersgal
      I love the b&w with the pops of yellow on your lovely layout. Fun placement of the journaling.
      bellbird and trekmom like this.
    • tania
      Oh I love this! That desk is the cutest. I love getting back my commute time as well.
      bellbird likes this.
    • KittyY
      oooh how creative of you! I love what you did with these products
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today!

:dancebun
      bellbird likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love that little o!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      bellbird and Karen like this.
    • Karen
      I did mean to ask... what kind of work do you do? I'm saw the analyzer maintenance comment. My company makes all kinds of laboratory equipment and analyzers so that caught my eye. :giggle
      bellbird likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      @Karen Ah, I began my career as clinical laboratory bench tech. Worked many different areas from chemistry to hematology. Spend 7 years as a cytotechnologist. Now, I manage labs. Admin stuff....icky! I wanna go back to the bench! lol

So, now I am nosy, what company and what kind of equipment? I wonder if its something I'm familiar with.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      @ArmyGrl That's very cool what you've done! Leco is the company I work for and we make things to test levels of Carbon, Sulfur, Nitrogen and Oxygen in metals. We also make Mass Spectrometers to hook up to gas chromatographs... so like on CSI when they say they are going to run a sample through the GC Mass Spec... we do that stuff! :giggle And a lot of other things too... like fat analyzers and moisture analyzers for food industry.
      bellbird and ArmyGrl like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      @Karen Have they made a fat analyzer for humans yet....:giggle
      Karen and bellbird like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    May 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).